Monday, September 23, 2013

Alex's Online Assignment 1:

1)  I was born in Champaign Urbana, Illinois but moved to St. Louis, Missouri shortly after.
2)   My primary source for news is the New York times website along with the Daily Show.
3)   My favorite TV show is definitely Breaking Bad, only two episodes left though.  When that’s over my favorite show will have to be Game of Thrones.
4)   My favorite catch phrase currently would definitely be “figure it out”, I just find that it has such diversity in its use.
5)   The most annoying pop culture phenomenon to me is the obsession with Miley Cyrus.  I could honestly care less what she does.
6)   I would love to hear Professor Wells play a little funk before class, maybe some songs by The Meters.

7)   This video honestly blew me away when I first saw it.

No comments: