Sunday, September 22, 2013

Maddie's Online Assignment


1. I was born in Edina, Minnesota. I moved locally twice when I was younger. But, I have spent the last 15 years living in Minnetonka, Minnesota.

2. As ashamed as I am to say it, I don't follow the news as much as I should. The news that I do follow tends to be the afternoon news specials on WCCO and the New York Times online.

3. My favorite TV show would probable have to be The Office. Although, I have never followed a show from start to finish nor have I ever made it past a forth season. The shows I do watch tend to be more dependent on what is playing on the TV.

4. My favorite catch phrase right now is "rats, cats, and swimming pools." It's really outdated and not a lot of people use it, but essentially it means "darn it" or "bummer."

5. I think the most annoying pop culture phenomenon would have to be using hashtags on Facebook or in everyday speech.

6. I like any kind of classic rock! Also, I wouldn't mind hearing Come on Eileen!

7. For some reason I recently stumbled upon this video and found it hilarious.

No comments: